Wow! Get your entry in to win a car just by voting in this year’s Cleo Top 30 Most Eligible Bachelors! You can vote up to 30 times per day and that means 30 entries into this awesome competition each day until voting closes on the 6th of October 2014
Voting has commenced on this year’s Cleo Top 30 Most Eligible Bachelors. Cast your vote to be in to win a Renault Clio!
To Enter Click Here: http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/top-30/
Terms and Conditions: http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/terms/2014/6/2014/6/terms/
Voting commences on 25th August 2014 at 12pm (AEST) and will close on 3rd October 2014 at 5pm (AEST)There is a vote limit of thirty (30) votes per day per person (user), during the Voting Period. All Australian residents with valid and completed votes/entries will be automatically entered into the draw to win the major prize only. Australian residents under the age of 18 years must have prior parental or legal guardian consent to enter.
1. During the Cleo Bachelor of the Year 2014 Competition, readers will be able to cast their votes for their preferred nominee (“Bachelor”) using the “Voting Service” (as defined in clause 9 below) to support the Bachelor’s progress to be deemed the winner of Cleo Bachelor of the Year 2014.
2. Information on How to Vote forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The Voting Service is governed by these Terms and Conditions (available at http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/) and your use of the Voting Service constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Bauer Media (Promoter and the “Voting Service Provider”) take no responsibility for any user errors made during voting using the Voting Service, including incorrect responses received and incorrect votes submitted, and will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of user error.
4. The entire voting period will commence at 00:01am (AEST) on 25th August 2014 and will close at 17:00pm (AEST) on 3 October 2014.
5. Voting open and close times may vary. Bauer Media reserves the right to amend the Voting Period at any time, including but not limited to any changes in the Cleo Bachelor of the year event schedule.
6. In the event that the Voting Period changes, vote open and close times will be announced via the Cleo website at http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/ and will also be communicated via Cleo Australia Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/CLEOAustralia)
7. Bauer Media accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs (including but not limited to access costs) incurred or other consequences as a result of a user submitting a Vote outside of the promoted Voting Period as detailed on http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/ . If users cast a vote outside of the eligible Voting Period an appropriate voting closed message will be delivered.
8. Voting is available to users who have access to Cleo website http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/ page. Please note that access to Cleo website Voting Application may be limited on some mobile, tablet and other portable devices. It is the users responsibility to check their ability to check the functionality of the Application on their device prior to voting.
9. To cast a Vote, Readers must: a. Visit Cleo website at http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/ and follow the prompts; b. Click on the Vote button as indicated on the Bachelor you wish to vote for; c. Fill in the entry form including full name, address, current email address and daytime telephone number; and d. Submit the vote and entry as instructed.
10. There is a vote limit of thirty (30) votes per day per person (user), during the Voting Period as outlined in clause 4 above. The per user vote limit will reset at midnight (AEST) every day during the entire Voting Period.